Owen is available to give lessons in D/G melodeon for Beginners and Intermediate players in the Cambridge area. He is also willing to give one off lessons to Advanced players in more specific areas, such as right hand harmony or playing for dance. Please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability.
He is also available to lead workshops in festivals and elsewhere on the following topics:
- Picking up the D/G Melodeon (B)
- Persevering with the Melodeon (All levels)
- Getting started with the bass end (B/I)
- Right hand Harmony, how to fake it (I/A)
- Starting to learn by ear (All levels)
- Playing for dance, how to keep the dancers moving (B/I)